What We’ve Done
Complete rebrand of Wescott Law (formerly Wescott, Dyer, Fitzgerald & Nichols) 2011-present
- Created a name the firm could use indefinitely, one that felt modern, while honoring their long, history of success.
- Served as Project Manager, contracting and working closely with designers, overseeing all aspects of the new logo and website.
- Designed and placed a series of new, branded ads.
- Designed a series of rack cards for use in informational packets
- Wrote and distributed press releases to all pertinent media.
- Promoted new brand via social media and blogs
- Managed changes to online search engine listings.
Brand Awareness- WISE Technology, LLC, 2013- 2015
- Catapulted the Facebook Page of from 45 fans and no activity to 800 quality fans in just a matter of weeks using best practices. Today the site has 5,000 quality fans and achieves reach of 544,000 with 10.000+ Likes from his target audience, all organically (without ads).
- Wrote all content and worked closely with designer to create tri-fold brochure
- Created comprehensive Media Packet for use at trade shows
- Researched and queried relevant trade magazines
- Wrote two magazine articles, published by international trade magazines
- Contacted members of the media as well as directors of relevant state agencies to encourage attendance at a press conference and live rescue simulation using their patented product
- Contacted Cable TV News stations resulting in coverage on a number of night-time news programs.
Increased Name Recognition, Audiology Specialists, LLC, 2012-2015
- Worked closely will web designer, writing and revising all content from previous site.
- Designed attractive, brand conscious ads
- Consulted on all aspects of marketing based on carefully defined target market and knowledge of that demographic
- Wrote and distributed press releases
- Designed newsletter
- Created speaking opportunities focused on the target audience
- Encouraged in-house changes to encourage retention of current client market
- Handled all solicitations by media sales representatives
- Worked with all pertinent news media on behalf of the company
- Designed greeting cards to be sent to patients
Increased Attendance- Beans & Greens Farm, short term project, summer 2013
- Increased attendance for a small annual event from 50 to 130
- Negotiated 30% savings on brochure distribution (pro-rated fee)
- Increased number of quality Facebook Fans and interaction
- Coordinated, publicized and promoted a Meet & Greet on location
- Wrote press releases